Thursday, November 25, 2010

Seeing as it's Thanksgiving

What I'm Thankful for in France:

Awesome bread
New great friends
Being in such a beautiful city, country, continent
Bordeaux public transportation (my life would be miserable without those trams)
Being able to learn about different cultures first hand
Amazing new roommates
Having my own bathroom
French pharmaceuticals

I'm sad I'm missing Thanksgiving at home (and the parade, and the dog competition :) ), but I am beyond grateful for the fact I'm have the most amazing time here. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity that could have never been possible without the great nation of France to provide the setting, fantastic Erasmus students, my own will and drive, and my parents' financial and mental support.

Life is good!

Happy Thanksgiving! You lucky dogs eating turkey today!

1 comment:

  1. Thing we missed most about Thanksgiving... not having Brigitte around! mom

    ReplyDelete