Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top 10 (non-human) things I miss about the United States (In no particular order)

1. Fast internet
2. Macaroni and Cheese
3. Having an oven and baking
4. Operational efficiency of businesses and general customer service
5. Television and cable websites
6. Harry Potter
7. My clothes, but mainly my shoes
8. Normal rain
9. Brown sugar
10. India

I'm going to add:
11. Decent professors (not that ALL of them have been bad...)
12. Normal, Seattle rain
13. Having a car to get around
14. Normal washer and dryers, having a dishwasher
15. People not really smoking
16. Pad Thai
17. Puffs
18. Normal water
19. Big shower (with previously mentioned normal water) and room to shave

2 comments:

  1. I was going to put a post on your wall the other day of ten reasons why you should come home. i think this provides an excellent opportunity and i will post htis on your wall as well
    1. tiff and kevin make fun of me for eating so much mac and cheese...only you can truely know how great it is.
    2. we need to watch glee togehter. always.
    3. you use your phone as an alarm and not a real alarm, hence it doesn't go off at 6am and you forget to turn it off.
    4. funfetti dough is super good
    5. you need to be my going out partner in crime
    6. i haven't watched a single disney movie this quarter...
    7. you're pink comb is here (im not sure how you're surviving with out it)
    8. Our apartment is awesome
    9. i am so often the only one home
    10. you rock my socks off (heh)

    oh and 11. you don't let me do stupid things. and i don't let you do stupid things. but mostly you don't let me do stupid things because you DON"T do stupid things.

    you so smart. i miss you. im excited to see you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete